The term ‘Lordington Park’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Lordington Park, Lordington, North Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 9DX. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Lordington Park is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our services, including this website. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including, in particular, the Data Protection Act 1998. Please read this policy to understand how your personal information will be treated.
What information is collected and why
Lordington Park collects information about all visitors to its website. This information is used to help Lordington Park understand more about where its site traffic comes from, but does not contain any identifiable personal information about the visitor.
The information that is collected tells us which pages are visited, for how long each page is viewed, the paths that a visitor takes within the website, as well as other general information, such as your screen settings. We analyse this information in order to assist in maintaining and improving this website, and the administration, management and marketing of its own business.
How we collect your information
We collect information which you voluntarily provide to us and we also use “cookies” to collect certain information when you use the website.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier, which is sent to your computer browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow our website to recognise your computer or access device each time it is used to visit our website and to keep count of how often you return to the website. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete Lordington Park cookies having visited the site, or you should browse Lordington Park’s website using your browser’s anonymous usage setting.
We use two types of “cookies” to collect information. The first type of cookie is called a “session” cookie, which is temporary and is deleted automatically once you leave the Lordington Park’s website.
We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you (if applicable). These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken. More information on session cookies and what they are used for at:
Google Analytics – persistent cookies for site analytics and performance – we use this to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at:
Some emails that we send you have no tracking in at all, some emails we can track, at an individual level, to see whether the user has opened and clicked on the email.
Whilst your information is held on our system, we will ensure that it is held securely and we take all appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of the information. We regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices and our security measures to guard against unauthorised access.
Transfer of your information
We will not transfer any information collected from you to any third party without expressly seeking your consent before doing so, except in cases where we are required to disclose the information in order to comply with the law or any court order.
Your rights of access
You are entitled by law to request a copy of your personal information that Lordington Park holds and to correct any errors. You are also entitled to request that your information is deleted from our records. If any such request is made, we will use our reasonable efforts to supply, amend or delete the personal information as requested.
Please note that we charge a £10 fee for any information requests and we will require you to prove your identity with at least 2 pieces of identification.
This https://www.lordington-park.co.uk/ website is governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute in respect thereof shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.